NAC2000 organises the movement of cargo, clearing goods for import or export, preparing and submitting all the relevant documents, and handling taxes and duties on behalf of clients. Due to its close association with international airlines, NAC2000 can offer its clients preferential air freight rates.
The company handles different types of freight including dry cargo, perishables and live animals such as cats and dogs. The Ndola office now has a fully functional cold room for all perishable and temperature-sensitive cargo.
The company also has a cold storage unit at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport, Lusaka, with 2,800 cubic metres of space, as well as space at Simon Kapwepwe International Airport, Ndola, and Harry Mwanga International Airport, Livingstone.
To better serve its customers and communicate with all its external stakeholders, NAC2000 has recently upgraded its systems by automating its aircraft cargo handling operations. This will enable them to meet all industry and regulatory requirements.
NAC2000 cargo clearing and forwarding services:
- Pick-up and delivery of goods to and from your doorstep
- Packaging of cargo in accordance with international airline standards
- Aircraft chartering and brokerage for cargo movement to any destination in the world
- Industry-standard security procedures
- A contingent of uniformed security personnel
- An armed police officer stationed at warehouses
- Premises are protected by CCTV and perimeter electric fencing
- Premises are secured by a 24-hour motion detector surveillance system
- All staff are security-cleared by the Zambia Police Service
- All staff members have company ID badges
- All equipment and vehicles have National Airports Corporation Ltd permits
NAC2000 clients include
- Road Traffic and Safety Agency
- TATA Zambia
- Southern Cross Motors
- United Chemolide
- Central African Scales
- Indeni Petroleum
- Habib Industries
- Imtec Sales
- Avilkram Chemopharm
- Divson Pharmaceuticals
- Cavendish University
- Professional Life Insurance
- Hotel Intercontinental
- Uniturtle Industries
Corporate social responsibility
NAC2000 recently helped Game Rangers International deliver a year's supply of milk to the Lilayi Elephant Nursery. NAC2000 managed the initial storage of the 6 tonnes of elephant infant milk formula once it arrived in Zambia and cleared the milk through customs.