Rock Insurance Brokers works with both it clients and its insurers in the following areas.
- arranging property and risk surveys on behalf of clients and insurers
- introducing pension schemes to fund managers and performing a pension administrator role
- where requested by clients, insurers or other interested parties, arrange training workshops in insurance related subjects
- issuing insurance cover documents, debiting premiums and collecting premiums on behalf of insurers.
Legal liabilities This insurance policy protects an individual or business from the risk that they may be sued and held legally liable for something such as malpractice, injury or negligence the policy coverage includes:
- Public, products and general liabilities
- Employers liability
- Bonds and securities
Marine and transportation
- Goods in transit – this policy provides protection against the loss of, or damage to, goods that are transported as part of your stated business activity.
- Marine open cover – this Policy covers physical loss or damage to insured goods during transits by sea
Aviation hull and liability – this cover is against loss or damage to the hull, engines and accessories caused by perils of the sea, rivers, lakes or other navigable waters. It also covers loss by fire, theft, jettison, piracy, explosion and malicious acts. Agriculture insurance It covers all commercial field crops including wheat, maize, rice, tea crop, coffee, sugar cane, tobacco, all horticultural crops, floriculture and tree crops. Also covers farm assets and equipment including green houses and irrigation facilities.
- Livestock – this policy provides coverage against losses due to accidental death, diseases of terminal nature.
- Crop including multi peril – protects against crop yield losses by allowing participating producers to insure a certain percentage of historical crop production.
Business interruption This policy covers loss of gross profits a business suffers after a disaster such as deterioration of stock.