This company has a vision to be a leading ICT distributor in Zambia.
Netsim Solutions & Logistics communication products include: Wireless, networking, VoIP and IP video. In addition Netsim provides vendor-approved training that focuses on areas such as wireless technologies, MikroTik products and VoIP systems.
The company has the experience and proven track record of supplying powerful, flexible and scalable solutions that meet clients' communication requirements. Netsim Solutions & Logistics is a market leader in Zambia for the specialist communications equipment it supplies. It ensures Zambian businesses have access to a steady supply of quality products from trusted suppliers.
Netsim Solutions & Logistics provides a total solution for cabled infrastructure, with server racks and ethernet cabling from Acconet, and a comprehensive networking product range from Edimax, with ADSL, access points and routers. The range is completed by high-level switches from Edge-corE and Buffalo network-attached storage solutions.
Advantages of networking
- Networking is tried, tested and reliable
- Its homeplug technology opens up new doors in the networking environment
- Use of fibres allows long distance coverage
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
Netsim Solutions & Logistics is a passionate supporter of VoIP technology; in particular, the open source revolution behind VoIP. Netsim's comprehensive range of IP phones and gateways, combined with technologies such as Asterisk and Digium, pushes the company to the forefront of the VoIP revolution.
Netsim is the authorized distributor of leading brands such as Grandstream, Quintum and Plantronics, as well as Switchvox (Digium's award winning turnkey IP PBX).
Advantages of VoIP
- Save money by lowering phone bills
- Save on national and international calling
- Works on new or existing installations or DSL broadband connections
- High quality, clear-sounding calls while surfing the internet
- Additional services such as call waiting, voicemail, caller ID and IVR (interactive voice response)
Netsim Solutions & Logistics is an authorised distributor for leading brands such as Acconet, Buffalo, Engenius, MikroTik and Ubiquiti. The company provides a comprehensive portfolio of products, from WiFi to MIMO, including antennas, cabling, connectors, lightning protection modules and more.
Netsim also distributes carrier-grade backhaul and point-to-multipoint solutions from Radwin.
Advantages of wireless
- Provides connectivity in scenarios where cable is not an option
- Suitable for distances of up to 50 km
- Fast, easy to deploy and, most importantly, mobile
- Extremely cost effective
IP Video is changing the face of video surveillance. Netsim Solutions & Logistics provide a complete range of IP video cameras (both wired and wireless) and recording solutions that support remote control and remote monitoring over your LAN, WAN or the internet.The Netsim camera solutions range from static cameras to low-flux and infrared Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras, all from industry leader Vivotek. Combine this with Netsim's recording systems from QNAP, Milestone and Vivotek for a complete IP surveillance solution.
Advantages of IP Video
- Cameras can be connected cost-effectively using long distance wireless links
- Easy, flexible and cost effective to install – use your existing network infrastructure
- You can view from anywhere over your cell phone or over the internet, across the world
Netsim Solutions & Logistics provides vendor-approved training covering wireless technologies, MikroTik products and VoIP systems