Telecommunications equipment installations and upgrading
Galaya Solutions is able to carry out complete site build of mobile networks sites, microwave, terminal stations and core network equipment. They can carry out the entire civil and power related infrastructure such as tower foundation construction, tower erection, casting of equipment plinths, security fencing, and power supply connection.
Additional activities carried out under Telecommunication and IT
- Deployment and upgrading of mobile radio access network sites.
- Installation of microwave radio links and installation of fibre based FTTX networks for telecommunication service providers as well as for private networks.
- Installation of outdoor cabinets
- Installation and maintenance of WANs, LANs
- Deployment of point-to-point wireless communication system for SOHO, SME, campus and enterprise application
- Microwave radio installation
- 2G/3G and LTE equipment installation
- Software installation, configuration, testing and implementing
- Swap out works
- Antennae and feeder subsystem installations.
Supplmentary activities include:
Supply of the Earth materials such as tower mounted security lights, nextube , straight 110m, 6m, cable tray – 90 bend (304mm), cable tray – 1.5m straight cover (304m), cable tray – splicing kit, cat ladder – 2m section, rooftops application, locks, microwave brackets, meter boxes, 4 core 16mm sq, armoured cables and site earthing.
For office complexes, universities, hospitals, retirement homes, clubs, hotel rooms, sports facilities, cruise ships, dockyards – whatever your facility, Galaya’s access solutions help you restrict entry to authorised people only. And not just premises; they help you manage access to PCs, office assets, lockers and car parks, too. Galaya Solutions adapt to your specific requirements and can include special COVID-19 prevention measures.
- Biometric readers with time and attendance
- Card and pin readers
- Modern magnetic locks and door closers
- Report generation
Galaya’s access control solutions can also be coupled with alarm systems and motion sensors, allowing further security enhancements.
- Avic Chama Project
- Sinohydro Zambia Limited
- Sinohydro Zambia Chinsali Project
- Centre for Infectious Diseases Research in Zambia ( CIDRZ)
- Airtel Zambia
- Gavanni Gold Mine
- Kwacha Pension Trust Fund
- ZCCM - IH