Marquees can be either stand-alone or add-ons to an existing building. The different marquee styles give event organisers flexibility in terms of size and theme, you can then create the mood and style you desire.
An extensive range of interior linings combined with imaginative use of lighting, flooring, furniture and sound will transform a basic marquee structure into an elegant wedding reception venue, a classic garden party backdrop, or a sophisticated corporate facility.
For a full list and photos of products and marquee sizes view the Events Hire Product Catalogue. For more information call or stop by the Events Hire Ltd offices in Lusaka or Ndola.
With so much to consider when organising an event, you can trust the staff at Events Hire to provide the key products and scheduling to fulfill all your requirements, consistently delivering what you want on time and within budget.
Events Hire can deliver anywhere in the country, it has a fleet of delivery vehicles. Deliveries are made by uniformed, courteous staff.
NOTE: When enquiring, be sure to include the event date and location as well as the type of event and total number or guests, in order to receive an accurate quotation.
Events Hire products for hire
- Marquee structures: alpine, traditional, freeform tent, pagoda and gazebo, which can accommodate 20 to 3,500 people
- Drapery and linen: ceiling drapery, table linen, skirting, chair covers and more
- Lighting: fairy lights, chandeliers, fluorescent lighting and more
- Flooring: carpeting, flooring, dance floors and platform stages
- Furniture: round, oval and cocktail tables, with executive and plastic garden chairs
- Tableware: crockery, glassware and cutlery
- Event accessories: gas heaters, podiums, PA system and flower stands