Tours by Cherish Travel and Tours
Chobe Day Trip - Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana Itinerary (Multi day)
Airport pick up
Fishing (Zambezi River Zambia) – 6am to 4pm
- Village Cultural tour (Mukuni Village) 9am to 11am
- City Tour (Livingstone Town) – 2pm to 5pm
- Devil’s Pool Swim – 7am to 9am
- Victoria Falls Tour - 9:30am to 11:30am
- Sunset Cruise -4pm to 6pm
- Elephant Back Ride - 6am to 8:00am
- Lion Walk – 8:15am to 9:40am
- Cheetah Walk – 10:00am to 11:30am
- Musokotwani Village Tour – 8 am to 4 pm
- Micro light or Helicopter flights. 7:00am to 8:00am
- Game Drive and Rhino Walk (Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park) – 8:30 am to 11:30 am
- 1 day 1-night camping at Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe
- Falls Tours Zimbabwe Side – 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Boma Drum Show and Dinner – 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Chobe Safari Day Trip (Chobe National Park in Botswana) – 7 am to 6 pm
Victoria Falls Tour
Take a guided tour of Victoria Falls with Cherish Travel and Tours. You will see the beauty and feel the strength and power of Victoria Falls.
On this cruise, you will appreciate the beauty of the sun as it journeys behind the mountains. The beauty of its rays as they reflect on the water bed gives you an emblematic view.
Book a guided tour of Livingstone with well-informed guides and know more about the historical buildings, population, visit local markets and the lifestyle of the locals. You will explore historical sceneries and learn every story that transcends from every remnant. Places you will visit include the Livingstone museum, railway museum, Jewish museum and many more history relating sites.
You will also have an opportunity to have a guided tour of Mukuni Village and learn more about their culture, customs, and traditions. Cherish Travel and Tours also arrange for a full day Musokotwani Village tour where you take part in village lifestyle experience during your day, including language, cooking lessons, lunch, food shopping, house tours, kraals, dam and springs visits, time in the village gardens and viewing a community support village project. If all this is not enough, you can learn how the villagers relax by taking part in dance lessons. An amazing experience you will not forget.
Zambia has over 120 cultures each with its unique perspective. Let Cherish Travel and Tours take you to every cultural event and experience what defines its people. You will enjoy a few hours in a typical African homestead and interact with the locals as they narrate their day to day lifestyle.